vrijdag 24 december 2010

I dare you to....


As the world goes by, everything's change cause they wanna keep move on anyway. And in this crazy life, when I walked my future, I met you. I never thought that I'll met you at that moment. And I got to confess that you've make me feel some kind of feeling that I never felt before. It's like butterfly flying on my stomach. I feel something different comes to my heart, I don't know what it is and makes me think it's a weird feeling at first. I never knew what is love before, as my world teach me not to sing of love, cause it does not exist. 'till you come from nowhere into my life, and prove that what I thought isn't true.

Start from crush, like, then become love. It's not an instant time for me. It's not easy for me to fall for someone. I've locked my heart, and burn the key. I always make sure no one comes in. But then I was so surprised, how come you found my heart key and change everything?

Now I'm afraid. When I see your eyes at the first time, I just started to like you. And when I like you, I'm afraid to love you. And now that I really love you, damn, I'm so much afraid to lose you. I'm afraid that someday future makes us fall apart. I just can't hardly breath. My lips can't say anything, but my heart scream, please don't go, will you?

Destiny has brought us together, and finally destiny has to decide what's the next step between you and me. You don't know that I always worry where will the future take us. Hmm..... blowing my mind. Can't imagine it. The fact is I'm too afraid to imagine it.

Promise me, when you read this, can you do what I'll ask to you? Cause there are millions word I never told you, and this short line of song above represent what I wanna tell you.

And I dare you to find these songs. Please hear it. These are what my heart sings to you. Use your heart to feel it. I always besides you. You know it.

1. "........ I just can't get enough, how much do I need to fill me up. It feels so good, it must be love....."

2. "...cause I miss you body and soul so strong that it takes my breath away..."

3. ".....so close to reaching that famous happy end, almost believing this was not pretend. Now you're besides me, and look how far we've come...."

4. "......and in this crazy life, and trough these crazy time, it's you it's you, You make me sing, you're every line, you'every word...."

5. "......boy I hear you in my dream, I feel you're whisper across the sea. Keep you with me in my heart, you make it easier when life gets hard...."

6. "....I think I'm fallin' for you, I've been waitin' all my life and now I've found you...."

7. "....and you come to me on a summer breeze, keep me warm with your love then you softly leave. And it's me you need to show, how deep is your love...."

8. "....if I could fall, into the sky, did you think time, would pass us by? Cause you know I'll walk a thousands miles if could just see you tonight......"

9. ".......you are my first romance, and the willing to take a chance. That 'till life is trough, I'll still be loving you...."

10. "......Someday we'll know why Samson loved Delilah. One day I'll go dancing on the moon. Someday you'll know, that I was the one for you....."

11. ".......And then I go and spoil it all by saying something stupid, like I love you....."

I know that you can always feel me dear, although I'm not besides you today. You know that I'm yours :)

P.S. I Love you

1 reacties:

Awesome girl zei

makasi :)
sudah ku follow, follow back ya :)
mari berteman,
let's keep writing :D read more..