maandag 29 november 2010

Can I stay ?


I just read a quote, I don't know, but suddenly my mind end up in another quote that people always said: "Boyfriend comes and goes, but best friend stay forever". Hmmm..... really??? Can boyfriend stay forever just like best friend did? Or there is always limit time of a relationship, that someday it WILL, and it a MUST break up someday??

well, hell yeah, limit time? a relationship had a limit time???, just like food huh? expired time. When it's the time of expired time, we can't feel anything anymore, just some toxic if you keep pushing to move on. But still...... I just wanna know, How to kill this expired time? Can I eat it although it's been change into toxic anyway, and I know I will die if I still wanna eat it. Can I?

Why just best friend can stay forever with you? Can I stay too? why do I have limit time with you? while I have set up on my mind that you're have no limit time on my life. Limit time, expired, toxic, can I just heal them all ?

Or maybe I gotta think in another way....hmmm.... if your best friends are the only one who can stay forever with you, how about me? Can I be your best friend ? Is the position of girlfriend different with best friends? So what can I do to stay with you? Should I end this, break it up, then just being your best friend? cause you know girl friend don't stay forever, huh?

Then, what is love anyway? can love make you stay forever? No? really? So love is NOTHING ? So, love is such a waste time? so the only love just from best friends?........
then.....then I've decided, I'll marry my best friend.

0 reacties: