zaterdag 12 februari 2011

You??!! How Come?

Today everybody talks about chocolate, and some present, love, and blah blah blah. I never forget that whole my life I always hate on one day in every year. Yeah, that is February 14th. The Val d
ay. The misery start from my elementary school, at six grade actually. That was a Val day. My seat mate got so many chocolate from a boy in our class. The chocolate is so so so expensive t
hat he brought from another country. But my seat mate also got so many chocolate from another student. And I just got one chocolate from my best fr
iend. So she gave me one expensive chocolate from that boy which inside the chocolate there were droplets of vodka. Don't ques
tion it, cause the taste is incredible, the b
est chocolate I ever ate. And the thing is I got no chocolate from even one boy. Yeah you know, it's not weird because 'hey! look at me!' I'm so nerd looking, with elips glasses with a chain. It's just so nerd and so grandma looking. Well, even my younger sister at third grade got a big cadbury chocolate from her admire. Damn, I'm so jealous, hahaha

So that's why I always hate the V day, and always try to forget it. Then, I became a girl who never believe in love. I thought there's nothing called love in this life beside love from your family. I feel gross when I hear someone is on d
ate and saying something stupid about their mate. At that point, I really can't understand why people being on a date. I hate it, and I started t
o close my heart for every boys. I always avoid every boys that knock my heart. Yeah, I locked my heart. I really protect my heart, I don't want someone hurt it.

till I met you... the boy who suddenly, from nowhere, just came to my world.


Hey!!! How come you can knock my heart then easily unlocked my heart that have been lost the key for so long??? How come the one who has the key is you?? Can you explain it to me?
Why you just suddenly came to my life and be the rules my heart?? why an
other boys is so hard to came in, but for you was so easy? How come you are, from a totally stranger can be my everything? How come you change my mind? How come you change me from ''I don't believe about true love'' into ''I love you, you're my true love'' ? I always think about it, over and over again, but I can't find the right answer.

Every tears, hurt, hug, you make fall in love. Hey, I can't go anywhere else but you. I can't see anyone else but you. I can't love anyone else but you. I stuck on your eyes, your smile, even your smell. And you.... I just like deja vu. Feels like I ever knew you before. Feels like you're someone that I've been waiting for a long time ago. Feels like we're meant to be and supposed to be together.

And did you know, distance was hurt me. The time when you're not around was killed me. I know that's wrong, but just can't handle my self. I just want to know that you're okay, that you're fine where ever you are. I hope one day we can spend the whole time together, walk away together, watch the rain with a cup of hot tea together, see the sunset on a nice beach together, hey, how about take our picture together? hmm, I really want to have your picture with me on one frame with a very bright smile.

I love you dear, whether is right or wrong, whether is happy or sad, whether is sunny or rain. Even though you never said it, I always happy when I know you love me to the way I am. Sometimes hurt, sad, smile, happy, but you're so my awesome boyfriend. Happy Valentine's day.

*to my first love and my endless love :)


1 reacties:

Just dreaming zei

uwoooo.. so swiiit bgt booo...
cie cieee... you said that the boy is your first love n endless love....
hem,,, i hope that kind of ur dream will become true,, amin :D
kip fire booo :* read more..