dinsdag 5 oktober 2010

Extraordinary Short Story

Well, I think the crushed is end. Not really end, but hell yeah, I made it end. He also made it end. I wanna give a second change. But seems that there's no second change. It's over. So far away to find you. But, it's too easy to let you go. And the thing is, I'm too arrogant to say sorry.

And, anyway, it's just a broken strings right now. Can't fixed. Can't played. Just find another one.

Do you know what's 831 means? Well, it's a code. 8 letters, 3 words, and just one meaning. At the second word. Can anyone tell me what's the meaning of the second word? The second word consists of 4 letters. Damn it! I never learn to pronounce them. What the hell is it???

Cry, tears, awkward, weird, laugh, and every expressions. And it's gone now. I can't feel anything. Seems that I need to walk a thousands miles to find the real meaning of it. Maybe not now, maybe latter, or maybe.....maybe on another life. Maybe.

In the middle of the night,
The broken strings .


1 reacties:

Unknown zei

hi ka,,,
iseng2 tapi nemuin blog ini,,
wow, broken string???
just live your life, so la vita est bella,,
chayo,, read more..