maandag 16 augustus 2010

Deal with INSOMNIAC



Surabaya, 16th August 2010,,,
4 am GMT,,,

This is kind of new habit for me during this holiday. 2 months holiday, but I just spent it for 1,5 months. Well, that's not the big problem in this story. S.O.S alert was ringing just because I can't sleep almost every night during this holiday. I just can't figure it out why this thing could happened. Well maybe I just very excited about this holiday, or many things walk around on my mind but I don't know for exactly.

Oh man, this is so lame after all. This problem drive me to meet another big shoot. I feel hungry in the middle of the night. Oh great! Another thing is, well, whether you realized or not, when you did not slept at the night, you'll find out in the next morning that your eyes suddenly have a black circle. Hell yeah, FYI, that's so not good looking.
Well, maybe this stuff will be great attach to your eyes when halloween comes. LOL. The bad news is.... of course not everyday is halloween day. Awesome! here we go, this is the good part of insomniac. You can always scare people by your eyes, your pale face with some pimples, and weird expression. LOL. This can be better when I met a gorgeous boy in another day with this black circle attached to my eyes. Well, when I said : Hi, I'm ...... I'm not finished yet my keyword, but he already gave me a funny looks. His face just like wanna say: Oh really??? that's your face???.

Ok, of course, this is doesnt mean anything than the effect that you can get when you are not sleep well at the night. They are :...........
*I'll not tell you here. I just suggest you guys to check it out on the internet, cuz maybe if I did there will be miss information to you. LOL.

Hahaha, but after I write down every single word here, I feel sleepier and sleepier. Hoaheeemmm. This can be a good therapy for me.
So, good night, ups I meant, good morning guys.
See you in another story of my life.
Love yaa :D

0 reacties: